Recent Accolades and Updates
If you know of any notable accomplishments, please email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marvin Borgmeyer (1991) for being the recipient of the 2016 Golden Deed award.
- Monique Scott-Spaulding (2009), Parker Kilgore (2013), Logan Leger (2014), Josh Howard (2014) and Makesha Judson (2015) just graduated from the 2016 Leadership Louisiana class.
- Ethan Bush (2012), Parker Kilgore (2013), Josh Howard (2014), Liz Smith (2014) and Makesha Judson (2015), Brandon DeCuir (2016), Kathryn Graves (2016), Brandon Lagarde (2016) and Trey Williams (2016) for being recognized as the Baton Rouge Business Report’s Top Forty Under 40.
- Trey Williams (2016) for being selected as a part of Leadership Louisiana 2017.
- John Snow (2013) — Emergent Method on being named one of the best companies in Baton Rouge for 2016.
- Mayor Sharon Weston Broome (1990) for winning the latest mayoral election, becoming the first woman elected to the mayoral seat in Baton Rouge.
- Kelly Hurtado (2006) and Monique Scott-Spaulding (2009) on their recognition as top influential women in Baton Rouge, by the Baton Rouge Business Report.