Mentorship & Service Opportunities
The following organizations have needs that we believe fit within our focus areas and are ideal opportunities of service for our alumni. If interested in serving, please contact the desired organization directly.
If you know of an opportunity not listed, please email us at email@example.com.
BOARD SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES
- Forum 35
- Habitat for Humanity (Land Committee)
- Knock Knock Children’s Museum
- Of Moving Colors Productions
- Rebuilding Together Baton Rouge
- Volunteers of America Greater Baton Rouge
- Young Leaders Academy of Baton Rouge, Inc
MENTORSHIP & SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES
This includes mentorship, marketing consulting, fundraising consulting, capacity-building needs and volunteering.
- Baton Rouge Youth Coalition – mentoring
- Family Road of GBR – speaking opportunities, strategic planning
- Healing Place Serve – marketing, fundraising, volunteering
- Knock Knock – volunteering
- Mid City Redevelopment Alliance – volunteering
- Of Moving Colors – staff mentoring
- Rebuilding Together Baton Rouge – volunteering
- Teach for America – fundraising, mentoring
- Volunteers in Public Schools – marketing, mentoring
- Young Leaders Academy of Baton Rouge – fundraising, strategic planning